- Phone: +49 241 80 99200
Anamika is a postdoctoral research scientist at the Chair of Mathematics for Uncertainty Quantification. I have joined the Chair at RWTH in November 2018 but my association with Prof. Dr. R. Tempone has started in 2017 at King Abdullah University of Technology, Saudi Arabia. I did my Ph.D. from the University of Kaiserslautern, Germany under the supervision of Prof. Dr. A. Klar.
- Uncertainty quantification
- Bayesian inference
- Deterministic and stochastic fluid dynamics
- Numerical methods for deterministic and stochastic differential equations
- Meshfree numerical methods
- A. Pandey, A. Klar and S. Tiwari. Meshfree method for fluctuating hydrodynamics. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, Volume 82, Issue 11, Pages 2157-2166, July 2012.
- A. Pandey, S. Hardt, A. Klar, and S. Tiwari. Brownian dynamics of rigid particles in an incompressible fluctuating fluid by a meshfree method. Computers & Fluids, Volume 127, Pages 174-181, March 2016.
- J. Che, L. Chen, S. Goettlich, A. Pandey and J. Wang. Boundary layer analysis from the Keller-Segel system to the aggregation system in one space dimension. Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis, Volume 16, Issue 3, Pages 1013-1036, March 2017.
- M. Ballesio, J. Beck, A. Pandey, L. Paresi, E. von Schwerin and R. Tempone. Multilevel Monte Carlo acceleration of seismic wave propagation under uncertainty. GEM - International Journal on Geomathematics, Volume 10, Number 1, Pages 22:1 -- 22:43, Sep. 2019.
- A. Pandey, A. Klar and S. Tiwari. Brownian dynamics of rigid body by fluctuating hydrodynamic equations. Proceeding in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (PAMM), Volume 12, 2012.
- A. Pandey, A. Klar and S. Tiwari. Meshfree method for the stochastic Landau-Lifshitz Navier-Stokes equations. Proceeding of PARTICLE-BASED METHOD II Fundamental and Applications.
A. Pandey. Meshfree method for fluctuating hydrodynamics. Publisher: Dr. Hut Verlag: Sternstr. 18, 80538 Munich, ISBN 9783843912228.